Monday, December 30, 2013

One of My Fabulous Mentors

Tony Robbins is one of my favorite, fabulous mentors! From being homeless to making the choice to live the best life possible...he is a magnificent example of humility and service. Light contagiously beams off this man as he makes each next, right step.

When I'm down for a bit, then I pray for a solution and usually find the answers within. Though sometimes when I'm stuck and not hearing, I have to get out of myself and seek the advice and guidance from someone older and wiser. God works through others, too, I believe. This is where gratitude for my fabulous mentors kicks in! Reaching out keeps me humble, yet motivated. Win-win!

Anthony "Tony" Robbins is an American life coach, self-help author and motivational speaker who has helped millions of people all over the world. Robbins has been honored by Accenture as one of the "Top 50 Business Intellectuals in the World"; by Harvard Business Press as one of the "Top 200 Business Gurus"; by American Express as one of the "Top Six Business Leaders in the World" to coach its entrepreneurial clients; by Forbes as a "Top 100 Celebrity"; by Justice Byron White as one of the world's "Outstanding Young People of the World". He is also the author of two uplifters I personally love: Unlimited Power and Awaken the Giant Within, in addition to many others!

"Every human being has 6 needs in common-
1. Certainty
2. Variety
3. Sense of Significance
4. To Feel Connected and Loved
5. Must Grow
6. Must Contribute Outside of Yourself

What need is driving that person the most?" -Tony Robbins

I know, for me, that the need which is driving me the most is that I must contribute outside of myself. The runner up-today, anyhow-is that I must grow.

What need is driving you the most in your life right now? Is it working for you?

www.cantkeepasobergirldown.com

Video Blogs ~ More Yet To Come
Can't Keep A Sober Girl Down
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1t9m2R8cJk

Testimonial
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbU4Nxk2GIE

Can't Keep A Codependent Girl Down
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xrR55OpssI

Always enjoy hearing your thoughts and stories. Just click on the ButterFlySober link below to view my profile and/or send a personal email.
Thanks and have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment