Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Let's Begin, Again.

Life unveils second chances. It says, "Let's begin, again." That is what recovery is all about- the chance to begin, again.

Going back to when I was a young, bright-eyed, curious little girl who drove my mother crazy with my constant curiosity, I can remember the joy I had. The simplicity of play, the feeling of accomplishment as I swam the whole length of the pool under the clear cool water, the importance of completing a Christmas coloring book so I could gift each colorful page. The energy and enthusiasm I had for simply living.

Being fully self-expressed in creativity, and in life, as an adult is absolutely vital for living! It is exactly what helped me to begin, again. To re-create my life. To wash away the chaos and self destructive behavior and learn from what kept me isolated in selfishness, distanced from others and finally accepting what was and re-creating what could be. This, in my opinion, is recovery.

What second chances has life unveiled for you? Are you also in acceptance and re-creating?

Video Blogs ~ More Yet To Come
Can't Keep A Sober Girl Down
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1t9m2R8cJk

Testimonial
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbU4Nxk2GIE

Can't Keep A Codependent Girl Down
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xrR55OpssI

Always enjoy hearing your thoughts and stories. Just click on the ButterFlySober link below to view my profile and/or send a personal email.
Thanks and have a fabulous day!


No comments:

Post a Comment