Saturday, December 14, 2013

Catching My Breath to Say Thank You

Today was a majestic, fun-filled snowy day!

I am in so much gratitude lately. Life has been filled with goodness and so many dreams coming true! Sometimes I start to get overwhelmed, then I remind myself to slow down, catch my breath and say, "Thank you."

A very wise patient I spoke with yesterday said, "If you have the three f's, you've got more than enough to be thankful for: Faith, Family and Friends." At first I was surprised he shared this, just out of nowhere. Then I realized the more he spoke that his heart was filled with gratitude from surviving his operation. Beautiful!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! These two words, for me, have assisted my inside to match my outside. Every day alive is another opportunity to be grateful, love and thrive!


No comments:

Post a Comment