Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Is All Well With Your Soul?

Is all well with your soul? If so, how did you get to that place? If not, why not?

This is a wonderful reflective piece I thought I would share. It's such an important question! Tuning in and cleaning up is vital for a positive perspective, kind thoughts about self and others, moving forward in life and having a hopeful, forgiving, empathetically loving heart.

There have been many moments where I struggle...especially as of lately...though I know why and I've done my best to do the work. Adapting to so much change can be quite daunting. Creativity, such as this, helps me in the moments of struggle and uncertainty. Pulling on the bottle hasn't been my solution for years and I am ever so grateful for that!

When I lie down to sleep, when I awaken in the morning, and as I go through the moments and events of the day, it is important for me to know that all is well with my soul otherwise I'm sure to be an unbalanced mess! Being fully self-expressed in an artistic way assists in keeping all well with my soul. For me, God is the ultimate creator and, like I've stated before, I feel He works through creativity. When I was stuck in self, drinking and partying, my creativity was near non-existent!

Inside the bull's-eye of recovery, I visualize words that pierce the heart. Is All Well With Your Soul? are highlighted boldly for me.

How about for you? I'd be delighted to know what you do to keep all well with your soul!

Video Blogs ~ More Yet To Come
Can't Keep A Sober Girl Down
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1t9m2R8cJk

Testimonial
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbU4Nxk2GIE

Can't Keep A Codependent Girl Down
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xrR55OpssI

Always enjoy hearing your thoughts and stories. Just click on the ButterFlySober link below to view my profile and/or send a personal email.
Thanks and have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment