Thursday, October 24, 2013

God Signs/Gifts/Miracles

My first year sober, my second sponsor shared with me that she new everything was going to be okay when she found dimes at her feet. Yes, dimes. She said God shows her dimes on the ground as a personal gift, sign or small miracle.

At first I was a bit apprehensive...then I started to pay attention and look for my own God sign. It became a flock of birds-in 5's. I'd see these birds when I needed to the most. Though, you know what's funny? As of lately within this past month, I am finding dimes!

Do you have a personal gift, sign or small miracle that keeps showing up that you believe is connecting you closer to God? If so, I'd be delighted to hear about it!

Don't stop believing. Expect the gifts, signs and miracles! They show up, especially when we pay attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment