Friday, September 20, 2013

Letting Go Means To Let Things BE



Letting Go means to let things BE- atleast for me.

When I was new in recovery I was frustrated quite often. Discontented-yep. Anxious-yep. Controlling-yep.

There was a book that truly helped me to just be okay and present in every life moment I could capture. This book still helps me when I'm struggling with acceptance. The book is called BE by author A.C. Ping. I was amazed that such a small book could make such a profound difference with its' quick read....that for years beyond its words are still vibrant tools for me!

Reading this book was the beginning of my journey of realizing how to let go. That in releasing, I am simply accepting what is.

Given Circumstance – Struggle = Acceptance (no control)

Maybe there is wisdom and truth in the Beatles' song Let It Be. There will be an answer...let it beeeee!

Maybe it will be useful to one of you…just thought I’d put it out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment