Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Tuesday: A Great Day To Shine!

I just wanted to wish you all a legendary Tuesday! Today is a great day to SHINE, for we are alive and sober!

My apologies on not having blogs posted the past couple of days. I have received a few emails I will be addressing later today on the blog. I've been working on videos the past couple of days so that has been taking up a large portion of my creative time.

If you would like to view the latest video to the Can't Keep A Sober Girl Down library, please click on the link below. As you will see, I am a bit goofy...like I have clearly stated in past blogs! Hope you enjoy!

Sober Girl Story: Can't Keep A Sober Girl Down
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1t9m2R8cJk


Always enjoy hearing your thoughts and stories. Just click on the ButterFlySober link below to view my profile and/or send a personal email.
Thanks and have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment