Monday, June 10, 2013

Yellow Diamond? Maybe Someday...

When I don't say what's important to me, when I don't do the things that make me happy, I explode with sadness on the inside or do something incredibly stupid.  

When I bottle it up, whatever it is, everything becomes more intensified and I lose sight of who I strive to be-a healthy, youthful, extraordinary sober woman who has a PhD in creating results. 

My love and I are no longer together. He always seemed to have the missing puzzle piece when I couldn't figure out where it went. He is a dynamic leader! We both tried.

I vowed to myself today to be grateful for what I do have, appreciate all that is good within my life and how blessed that I got to experience falling in infatuation, then friendship, then love. It wasn't easy and eventhough it did not last, it feels to me like it conquered so much and so many things.

I will continue to count my blessings and laugh hard, even if my heart still aches. I will still be hopeful of a yellow diamond someday, of having my own child and of a love so deep nothing can twist it be sour. For when God puts two people together, nothing can separate them when they are both in union with Him.

So, yellow diamond? Maybe someday...though I am certainly going to strive to shine bright and I'm sure he will, too.

1 comment:

  1. You may have lost your "love" but you still have YOU. If you love yourself, the rest will fall into place when the time is right. It may be a little different kind of love but remember, you are surrounded by people that love you.

    Nobody ever succeeds with out taking the risk of failure and failing at times. For most, it will take many, many times of failure in different aspects of life before hitting it big but as usual, perseverance and faith along with the wisdom gained from past failures, success could be right around the corner.

    You are a smart and strong woman! Keep doing what you're doing, keep on counting those blessings, keep your head up, it'll get better. One day at a time!

    If you wanna make God laugh, tell him your plan! :)

    ReplyDelete