Thursday, January 30, 2014

Not The Center Of The Universe


This was a biggie for me. Makes me laugh now! How could I have ever thought I was the center of the freakin' universe? Wow. How long had this kind of thinking been going on? Well, I believe for years. It wasn't always like this --my thought process.

When I was a child, I was very curious about everyone and how they lived their lives. After this rude, yet rich, experience in my early twenties, I slowly began the journey back to that childlike mentality. Being open to the willingness to look at people through curiosity lenses has taught me an immeasurable amount about people and their fascinating lives. I am forever grateful for the awakening.

I would love to hear your own story and whether or not you've ever had this same experience. Please click on my profile to send your story to my inbox. It may take me a bit, but I will always reply to your stories. Love them! They personally inspire me to keep sharing. Thank you all and Hey, keep on thriving! You matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment