Thursday, July 24, 2014

Can't Keep A Sober Girl Down In NYC!

Well, I made it to New York City and every day I wake up feeling blessed to be back. This city has an incredible amount of gratitude mixed with high octane energy! The love for recovery is everywhere!

Minnesota will always be home, though NYC stole my heart years ago.

I hope you're feeling blessed wherever you are today because you are beautiful!

Thought I'd share some pics I snapped last night in Times Square (quality ehh...not so good with selfies). Have a lovely day, or night, wherever you are! :)


1 comment:

  1. It feels great to be sober, isn't it? You were able to travel from Minnesota to NYC without feeling dizzy or throwing up. I'm sure you'll be able to travel to other places, too! Well, it's nice to know that you're satisfied with your recovery. That's a great gift after having been hampered and bogged down by alcoholism. Have a great day! :D

    Donnie Benson @ Midwest Institute for Addiction

    ReplyDelete