Monday, May 12, 2014

The Alchemist -A Marvelous Book!

I read a marvelous book back in college that slightly changed my perspective on living life to the fullest. It made such an impression I even sent it out as gifts to family and friends! This book’s title is The Alchemist, written by Paulo Coelho.

Twelve years later, I have read it once again. If you’re looking for a wonderful book, I highly recommend this one!

"The story of the treasures Santiago finds along the way teaches us, as only a few stories have done, about the essential wisdom of listening to our hearts, learning to read the omens strewn along life's path, and, above all, following our dreams."

Here are some quick quotes from the book:

“And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”

“It's the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.”

“One is loved because one is loved. No reason is needed for loving.”

“So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.”

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”

No comments:

Post a Comment